Mary Watson (nee Morstan) is a character from the novels by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Show adaptation Edit
- She is portrayed by Amanda Abbington in the series
- Mary meets Watson three months before series 3 of Sherlock through her working as a nurse part time at the physician's office they worked at.
- Mrs. Watson gives birth to a daughter named Rosie
- Instead of dying of natural causes before "The Empty House", Mary is shot and killed when she takes the bullet meant for Sherlock
- She has an alias known as AGRA, referring to the Agra treasure in The Sign of Four.